Sunday, October 24, 2010

Staying motivated!!

I know, I know...it's been over a month since I have made an entry, and I don't have a valid excuse...well, if you count I am staying motivated to make dreams a reality!

How? By staying focused on the prize- doing something GREAT! My motivation comes from being the 1st minority owned business in my industry, working on making an even greater impact on our environment by working in a cohesive effort with city governments and remembering, it's not about the money!

How dare I say that? Well it's true! When you become motivated by the money, greed takes over and you become willing to partake in Faust-like deals to get this money!

Staying motivated is a challenge, which is why one must always surround themselves with people on the "same page" which is to get money the honest and positive way, even when this way takes slightly longer and requires you to work harder. Many times we want the easy way out, however, that is only short-term mentality. The long-term mentality is to lay the foundation properly so that you can enjoy for years and generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment