Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Give Back: It's your Duty!!

I am writing this while I am waiting for our monthly PTA meeting to start. I was elected as Secretary, for the 2010-11 school year. I volunteer every morning assisting with traffic control and making sure the kids are able to get from the car, to the school, without being hit. You wouldn't believe, how many parents let their children out of the car, into oncoming traffic, what happened to exit stage right??

Being blessed, with an opportunity to control my work hours, I have made it my duty, to contribute more to the schools my children attend. My older son attends high school, however, he appreciates when I pop up with extra lunch money, before lunch starts.

Giving back, can be as small as providing Kleenex, dry erase markers and HAND SANITIZER! If you are unable to give in a monetary fashion, your time is greatly appreciated. Our teachers and children need your support. The cheerful giver is always a cheerful receiver!

No comments:

Post a Comment