Monday, November 15, 2010

Wrap it Up!

As we prepare to close out 2010, we must first make it through the holidays. For many, the holidays represent family, fun, sharing and feasting, to others, it's just another day. Thanksgiving, is my least favorite holiday. It was during this holiday, that I was sent to live with my father.

It was bittersweet being dropped off to live with my father, with no warning, that set off a myriad of ups and downs in my life. I found solace in reading, expoloring and many times over analyzing every detail in my life, many times, to my dissatisfaction. I made many mistakes along the way, harboring anger towards my biological mother.

When I was finally, and we are talking some twenty years later, able to transfer the anger I felt towards her, into something positive and worthwhile, that I began to receive blessings in my life. Moving beyond my anger, afforded me the opportunity to exert my energy into something positive instead of dwelling on the past.

Once you are able to let go of hurt, confusion and despair, and find the love for yourself, will you finally reach your full potential. Do it before it's too late! Remember, "all of
your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them"! Don't allow situations, you have NO control over, control your destiny. Wrap it up and toss it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment